Welcome to Magnet Marketers: What it means to be a Magnet Marketer, Understanding Buyer Personas, and how to create a Relationship Marketing plan.
We will dive into how to create buyer personas for your business and identify your ideal audience. Once you’ve identified your audience, we will discuss how you can create a social media plan that focuses on building relationships and ROI in your business.
Bring Your Best Brand To Life
You have complete control over the first impression you give. Make sure it’s a good one.
Tell your story on your terms through an online brand that recreates the in-person experience. Based on years of working with people and projects around the world in almost every industry, this video breaks down branding and promoting yourself online into actionable tips.
Dr. Jenn Bennett
#BeWorthFollowing: How to Be Different and Influence People In a Crowded Social World
Spend a few minutes on any of the major social media platforms and you’ll find that many leaders in business are on a journey to find how they can build their influence, both online and offline, in order to positively impact the world around them. They want their life and business to count for something.
During this session, social media and communication specialist Dr. Jen Bennett shows you how to build a digital footprint that will ultimately help you build your real-world influence. Jennifer will help YOU cut through crowds on social media so that you too can #BeWorthFollowing and create a lasting influence and legacy.
How To Write For Every Stage Of The Marketing Funnel
This course will cover strategies and tactics for writing at every stage of the marketing funnel. Why? Because most advertisers and business owners only write content for the bottom of the funnel (people who are ready to buy), completely ignoring the top and middle of the funnel crowd. This means they’re missing 80 to 90 percent of consumers or targeting them with improper messaging, AKA sub 2% conversion rates.
In this course, Logan will show you how to finesse Internet strangers into loyal customers with content marketing. Specifically:
- SEO—How to find keywords your audience is using to research your niche
- Blog writing—How to use blog posts to attract, educate, and entertain
- Conversion—How to move blog visitors down the funnel toward a sale
- Tone and format—How to write in a way that appeals to the online consumer
- Type of content—Which types of content to use at each stage of the funnel
There may also be a terrible joke or two. No promises.
There may not be a Hemingway in all of us, but if you are passionate about you business or your craft of marketing, I will show you how to translate that into content that works. I hope to see you soon!
How to Build a Simple and PROFITABLE Social Media Marketing Funnel
If you are frustrated with the constant amount of time and effort that you must put into social media, and you simply are not seeing the results you want, then this training will change your business, forever.
What you will learn:
- How to create a personalized, social media sales funnel that will attract your ideal audience, grow your email list and sell more of your products and services
- How to use content marketing to attract your “perfect customer” profile – those that are most likely to become to convert into happy, paying customers.
- Quick and easy social media strategies to grow your email list
- How $5.00 a day can explode your list AND your sales!
Email Marketing What’s Working Today
Go deeper, not wider and use your most valuable asset. Your client list can help you facilitate the 3 R’s of Business: repeat sales, client retention, and drive referrals. Learn to grow your business 4300 percent (yes, 4300 percent) with effective email marketing campaigns.
In this class you will learn about what is working today with email marketing:
- New technology to get your email opened
- How to ensure your email is getting through today’s sophisticated filters
- Ninja tips on how to build your email list
- How analytics are truly your best friend
- The best nurture campaigns to turn your prospects into clients
Email is still the preferred communication tool for consumers. Are you harnessing its power for your business? It’s time to take action! Join me for a jam-packed session and turn your list into revenue.
How To Create a Content Calendar That Maximizes Your Social Media Exposure
Does your social media posting schedule need more focus? Are you looking for a plan that works?
In this session, Juan Felix reveals how to create and optimize your social media posting schedule. You’ll discover how to find the right balance between educational, entertaining, and promotional content.
In this training, Juan will focus on topics like:
- Knowing your audience: discover what content resonates with your audience
- Content sourcing: how to set up a content creation and curation system
- Effective scheduling: how to create a highly balanced social media posting schedule
- Routine measurements: how to optimize your distribution strategy
6 Things You Need to Know Before Spending $ on Facebook ads
In this 45 minute session, Jenny Brennan is going to walk you through the vital steps you need to take before spending a dime on Facebook ads. One of the biggest mistakes that businesses make is jumping onto Facebook ads before thinking out the strategy.
Find your ideal audience on Facebook and target them with content that entices them to take your desired action. Use the free tools available to you to track your results and use some exciting tools to find content that converts.
After completing this training session, you will have the outline of the audience available to you, learn how to track your results, and save money at the same time and be inspired to create content that converts with the right audience.
What you will learn:
- Why Businesses should use Facebook Ads
- How to find your target market on Facebook
- Ads Manager vs. Power Editor
- Creating content that converts
- Split – testing secrets
- Conversion pixels
Facebook Ads for Small Business
An introduction to some of the most important tips and tactics you need, plus how to avoid some of the biggest mistakes that are stopping companies from getting the business results they need from one of the most powerful marketing tools on the planet!
Using Micro-Influencer Marketing for Business
Have you heard about the power of influencer marketing but have no idea where to start? Hold on tight and get ready to zoom because in this course I am going to teach you how to tap into the power of micro-influence marketing to increase brand awareness, build authority in your niche, and tap into the power of the OPC (other people’s community and content!).
Micro-influencers create more engagement, are more available and authentic than the super celebrities of the world. Regardless of your budget, there are ways you can benefit from micro-influencer marketing to achieve your business goals.
SnapChat – Why and How
Snapchat for Business: Strategies for Growing a Following and Creating Content That Converts
With more than 200 million members and 10 billion daily video views, Snapchat is the second most active social network behind Facebook and the best marketing channel to reach 18 to 34-year-olds in the U.S.
In this session, learn why Snapchat is important for your business and discover advanced strategies, tips, and tricks for getting started including:
- Strategies for growing your brands following on Snapchat
- Tips and tricks for creating content and working with influencers
X Snaps the Spot! Inject Your Brand Anywhere Using Snapchat Custom Geofilters
Did you know that anyone can create and place a geofilter for use in Snapchat? In this session learn how to use this feature to drive awareness, traffic, and even conversions for your brand, business, or event.
- A step-by-step tutorial on using Canva for Work to create a geofilter
- How to set it up inside of Snapchat
- Best practices, tips, and tricks to get the most out of your placement
How VR/AR Will Impact Social Media & Content Marketing & How To Get Started
Virtual reality, augmented reality, and 360-degree video are all terms that are becoming part of our lexicon. VR technology is becoming more accessible to consumers and audiences and growing by leaps and bounds. Never before has the future of immersive storytelling been so ripe for creating empathy and engaging audiences. This shift brings about opportunities and challenges for marketers and communicators.
During this session you will learn:
- What are the differences between VR, AR, and 360-degree video?
- How is VR changing marketing & social media?
- What your brand or business can start doing to stay ahead of the curve.
Instagram Marketing: How to Build the Right Audience and Drive Revenue
In this information-loaded session, you will learn actionable and strategic tips to make your Instagram account drive real results for your business. You will leave this session with tactics you can implement immediately that will allow you to:
- Optimize your Instagram profile
- Create the right content for your audience
- Utilize calls-to-action to drive results
- Create a hashtag strategy to catapult your content
- Use analytics to refine your strategy
Sue B Zimmerman
How To Use Instagram Stories For Your Business
I am going to teach you:
- How to increase retention, making sure people click through your whole story
- Ways to get more creative to impress your audience
- How to create stories that work to meet your business revenue goals
Building a Better Pin – Taking Your Pinterest to the Next Level
You’ve heard that Pinterest is a great way to drive traffic, but don’t know the difference between a pin and a panini? Then this session is for you!
Jeff Sieh, host of the Manly Pinterest Tips Podcast who has worked with clients ranging from small local businesses to Social Media Examiner, will take you through some of his tips, tricks, and hacks that will help you become a Power Pinner! This session will cover:
- What makes a good pin?
- New features and the power of promoted pins
- Power tips for scheduling pins
- To delete or not to delete pins…that is the question.
- Tactics to repurpose your existing content on Pinterest
Understanding How Pinterest Recent Changes Can Work For You
From visual image recognition to guided search and Promoted Pins, Pinterest is ever changing. This session will focus on your Pinterest marketing strategy by analyzing your account to do a quick optimization check to ensure that your account reflects the latest changes to maximize your reach and efforts on this popular platform. Kim will share with you the secrets behind growing her account to 1.6 million and how you can apply those strategies to rock your own Pinterest.
YouTube Crash Course for Small Business
In the YouTube Crash Course, you’ll learn the exact process for launching a video campaign for your business. We’ll outline which videos you need to make, what you’re going to say, how to say it, and how to duplicate this process again in the future. You’ll exit this course with the ability to produce and rank your videos on the web.
- Welcome and overview
- YouTube Channel set up
- Your strategy
- How to make better videos
- Your programming strategy
- How to create end cards
- Videospot toolkit
- How to find blog marketing partners
- Using VeeRoll to promote
- YouTube Analytics
- The two most important metrics
- Analytics for end cards
How to Build Brand Authority Through Podcasting
Are you looking for new ways to grow your business and separate yourself from the competition? Did you know that creating a podcast is one of the most powerful ways to build authority in your niche and can help you exponentially increase revenues? In this session, Tyler Anderson, Founder/CEO of Casual Fridays and host of the Social Media Social Hour Podcast, shares with you how to decide if podcasting is for you, how to launch a podcast, what equipment you’ll need, and how to monetize your podcast. You’ll also discover how podcasting can grow your business by building authority, allows you to build relationships with influencers and thought leaders, and can be one of the most fulfilling things you ever do.
9 Fundamental rules to create 5-star experiences on social media
In this session, you will discover the 9 core fundamentals needed to create 5 Star customer experiences on social media. Together we will explore:
- Practical examples of how businesses are using social media for customer support
- Content strategies to help engage your customers
- Tools to help speed up customer response times
- How to handle angry customers on social media
- Key skills needed to build long-term relationships with your customers
- How you can gather data from social media to better serve your customers
SEO for Small Business and How Social Plays a Role
When it comes to Search, there are many questions that go unanswered for small business. Together I will answer some of the most important SEO questions impacting small business.
We will answer the following questions:
- What is local SEO and why is it important?
- What key things play an important role in local SEO?
- What are organic ways a small business can increase their SEO?
- What are a few things that can hurt SEO?
- What is the best way to get started and so much more!
Growing Leads with Social Media and Contests
- How to create a strategy for generating social media leads
- How to grow a relevant audience on social media
- Integrating your Social Media with your website and lead nurture
- Tactics for Facebook that work today
Viveka von Rosen
LinkedIn Myths that are KILLING your Bottom Line (and how to BUST THROUGH them!)
After training more than 100,000 business professionals and working with hundreds of executive and sales teams, I’ve learned there are five time-proven ways to generate high quality leads with LinkedIn. It is possible to use LinkedIn to find your ideal prospects, set up sales calls and close big deals.
I want to teach you how to do it.
By the end of this training you’ll know how to:
- Attract high quality leads with your profile
- Convert profile views into sales
- Find your ideal prospects on LinkedIn
- Build top of mind awareness with the right leads!
- Use new tools to get more done in less time
Social Media Protection Plan – The why and how of creating a social media policy to protect your brand.
It’s human – people talk. They talk about their likes and dislikes, about their company, the people within, the products they produce, and about confidential matters that can result in a serious security breach. The digital age has given anyone with a smartphone and a social media account the ability to release their conversations to the world in a matter of seconds. Every tweet, like, share, photo and video sent out via social channels is going live and staying online for years.
A social media policy can help protect your brand, minimize litigation issues, and educate your employees about the security risks and company guidelines for use where it involves the company.
Operating your business without a clearly defined set of guidelines via a social media policy is like walking a high wire without a net. It’s a huge risk to your brand.
Key takeaways from this session:
- How to craft the content within a social media policy
- What it should and should not include
- Case study examples
- Resources to help create a social media policy
- Ways to educate employees about the security risks of using social networking
- Where social media policies should be included
- Best practices for implementing a social media policy
7 Social Media Sales Success Secrets
What do 10,000 Instagram followers, 20,000 Likes, and 30,000 Fans on your Facebook Page have in common? You can’t trade any of them for a Happy Meal or even an appetizer at your favorite restaurant.
If you are frustrated with vanity metrics and need your social media efforts to produce results in the form of actual income deposited into your bank account, then this course is for you.
What you will learn…
- How a man with good corn and pigs…still went hungry
- What that man did to make his cup runneth over
- How a 137-year-old nude dude sitting on cold granite can help you sell with social media
- What social media really is
- What sales really are
- Your #1 hangup that is keeping you from selling
- The real secret behind magnetic marketing
- Why a parked car with a tree growing out of the hood will help you online
- What Jay Baer shared with me in 2013 about what you must first master before you start social media marketing
- And several more nuggets that will each make you glad you tuned in.
Content Distribution on Social Media
Boosting your ROI on Facebook
ROI has become an obsession for many companies, and when confronted with the issue of ’not being able to track ROI’ (or having a negative ROI), many of them prefer to ignore Social Media altogether. Big mistake!
However, ROI is a complex metric, that needs to consider several factors – beyond ad spend and revenue. And when analyzed as part of a bigger picture, achieving positive ROI may be easier than what many believe.
In this session, you will learn how to calculate ROI correctly, how to plan your Facebook strategy in ways that will produce positive figures, regardless of your company industry, offer and season.
Some of the key metrics you’ll learn are:
- “Where’s my ROI?” Identifying different elements (other than Spend and Revenue) that affect ROI.
- Organic vs. Paid Content: when to use which one, and what’s the best practice
- How to develop a multi-step strategy that generates positive ROI
- Offline conversions: how to calculate your ROI
- Beyond ROI: Metrics for the long run. When revenue is not all.
Video is THE most effective media in Social Marketing. Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram are all staking a claim on the video frontier. Social Media Marketers need to understand how video fits in each of these social networks, the best practices to conceive, create, and deliver video in each instance.
One size DOES NOT fit all when it comes to creating and delivering online video. In this Masterclass, Steve Dotto will share his experience in creating and delivering video.
With a 20 year background in TV and Radio, transitioning into a Social Marketer with considerable YouTube success, Steve has a unique perspective on both the technical and production aspects of online video as well as the community and brand building aspects of social video.
You Will Learn:
- The key and important differences between Video for Facebook and YouTube
- How to measure success in each platform
- Designing a video format that works
- Leveraging your production, understanding where crossposting will and won’t work
How To Create Content Your Customers Will Love
Whether it’s an image, video, or text, and whether it lives on your social channels, website, a blog, in print materials, or somewhere else entirely, content says a lot about you and your company. A strategic approach to content creations and distribution can help you create a cohesive and powerful brand that attracts, retains, and engages customers. And you don’t need a million-dollar budget or a massive team to do it. This session will give an overview of the role content can play in in your marketing and branding efforts, and provide frameworks that will help you come up with new content ideas, explore new formats, and reach customers by putting content in new places.
- How content can help amplify and connect your other marketing and branding initiatives
- Frameworks for coming up with new and exciting content ideas
- An understanding of how to select the best format for your content ideas
Creating a winning recipe for success with Facebook Live video
Are you looking to get started using Facebook Live video in your business?
With Facebook encouraging businesses to use Facebook Live video more and more (they even have a video that plays in Times Square), it’s time to learn how to create a quality show that engages your fans.
During our session, we will cover what tools you need to help your videos look and sound their best.
We will also teach you how to go live on your Facebook Page as well as in Groups and more, including mobile and on the web! This way you can tap into the power of Facebook Live video regardless of where you are at.
In addition, we will share our blueprint for success with Facebook Live video that we have used to build a strong and loyal following of repeat viewers on our weekly talk show, Social Chatter.
Here’s a quick recap on what you will learn during our session:
- How to come up with topics for your Facebook Live videos
- Tools for creating high-quality Facebook Live videos
- Creating your first Facebook Live video
- How to repurpose your videos on other channels
- A blueprint for success with live video
- And much more
How I generated more than $15k USD worth of work solely through LinkedIn
The average LinkedIn user has an average household income of $83k per year and 2x the purchasing power of the average US consumer. If you’re a B2B marketer then you MUST be focussing upon LinkedIn.
It just makes sense. I’ve used to it generate $15k USD worth of work. All inbound. No cold calling. Nada.
In this session I’ll take you through the exact strategy:
- To create a powerful LinkedIn profile from scratch
- The daily industry relevant content to share to keep you top of mind
- The promotional updates to run and how often
- How to take advantage of saved searches
- The perfect way to position yourself as a thought leader in your industry
LinkedIn can run your entire business. My company is only 3 months old and it’s already starting to run mine. I’ll show you PROOF of everything I’ve just mentioned.
If you want to make money via Social Media, I’m going to show you how.
Dr. John Bennett
Exposing The Greatest Threat To Turning Your Goals Into Action Steps
For centuries, success in human life has been studied by progressive thinkers and philosophers. For the past 30 years I have personally study the behaviors and habits of successful individuals. What I have learned is successful individuals aren’t just born. The equation for success does however contain a few very specific common denominators. The reality is that highly successful people have a lot more in common than you may think.
People continue to search for the special something that will make them highly successful; not understanding that within them resides everything they need to achieve the success they desire. Successful individuals display a similar behavior which is ultimately a result of their habits. Everything that you have produced today and everything that you want to manifest in the future is a result of the quality habits that you abide by. There is, however, a threat to keeping you from reaching your wildest dreams.
In this session, I will share with you a six-step approach you need to develop if you want to perform at your highest level in everything you do. If you turn these six steps into habits they will change your behavior and success will be certain to follow.
You will learn:
- How to leverage your success in reaching your goals with automatic triggers
- Methods to program your Automatic Success Mechanism to achieve your desires
- Why stress is one of the biggest energy drainers, productivity killers and what you can do to increase your resilience to stress
How to grow your business with Twitter
Are you ready to grow your business with one of the least understood social media platforms? Twitter can be an absolute powerhouse to grow targeted audiences, drive traffic and even generate sales if you know what you’re doing. For many businesses, they have either never understood how Twitter could be used for business or they tried and couldn’t figure it out. I will show you exactly how.
- Learn the number one mistake businesses make when using social media
- Learn how the business funnel works to get ROI directly from Twitter
- Understand how to optimize your profile to drive traffic and increase followers
- Learn how to choose the best tools to manage and grow your Twitter account
- Find out how to curate quality content and drive daily growth of targeted followers.
- Get a simple, doable game plan to grow your business on Twitter